Thursday, June 30, 2011

New Seat

Olive got a big girl car seat! (I know people think I am ridiculous for leaving her in her infant carrier for so long, but she just now passed the weight limit and she still fit comfortably inside and I knew she was safe.) Dano and Honey bought this car seat for her a while ago and let me tell you, she thinks it is pretty great! I love having her where I can see her little face. The first day, she kept saying "Hi Mommy, how you today?" over and over. I think she wasn't sure what to think about seeing me!

Getting all buckled in!



Watching closely how to buckle it, so she can do it herself. Or insist on doing it herself.

I loved this face as we were pulling out of the driveway, you can tell she isn't sure what to think!

By the time we got to the end of the driveway, she was content!

1 comment:

  1. It has a cupholder!!! How cool is that seat?!?! She is looking so so so grownup and precious Danee!

    ReplyDelete