Thursday, February 21, 2013

Throwback Thursday Dano Style 2

Today's Throwback Thursday is one of those memories that really tells a lot about my Dad and his fun loving personality.  My Dad was known for being fairly ornery. When I was in high school, we had sort of declared a battle of the sexes. There was a lot of vandalism tee peeing and car nonsense that went on. My Dad was working for a company that would receive large machine part shipments, all packaged in gigantic boxes filled with packing peanuts. After hearing about this little war we having for weeks, Dad brought home 2 trash bags filled with packing peanuts. We used these to fill the bed of a truck of one of the "enemies".  They were a mess!  As soon as he pulled out of the parking lot, it looked like it was snowing out of the back of his truck! I think if you were to look closely around 42nd and Peniel, you will probably still find packing peanuts!  Thankful that my Dad was involved enough to help us pull off some pretty fun pranks!

No comments:

Post a Comment