Wednesday, February 13, 2013

January I-Phone Recap

I have a lot of random phone pictures that I thought I could just lump together as an "End of January" recap. We had a lot of beautiful weather in January and got to do a little scooting! 
 Donuts with Dads at school!  Bola got to go too for Show and Tell day.
 For my birthday, Honey and Mica took Olive and I to get pedicures.  This was Olive's first time to have her nails painted by someone other than me.  She was a little nervous, but got super excited when the lady put a flower on her fingernail!

 We were so excited to celebrate sweet Lil's birthday and met Cinderella too!
 This was the first time she had her face painted!
 My sweet family made me a delicious cake to celebrate with beautiful candles!

 Silly girl decided she wanted to wear this out of the house to run errands one day.
 We had a fun day at the Science Museum with our sweet friends Eleanor and Lorelei. 
 Olive had crazy hair day at school and she LOVED having so many bows in her hair!

Now on to February! 


No comments:

Post a Comment