Friday, April 12, 2013

Maternity Pictures

I had taken maternity pictures when I was pregnant with Olive, but hadn't given much thought to it this time.  My friends started guilting encouraging me to have them done again this time.  Well, of course I had waited until the last minute and went into a panic.  Stephen saved the day by calling my sweet friend Shannon to see if she would take some for us.  I am so thankful she agreed!  She had a huge job on her hands between the three year old who never looks at the camera, the dog, the out of control wind and the two parents who make goofy faces a lot in pictures!  She was able to capture some really great pictures and I am so thankful to have them!  Here are a few of my favorites!






Thank you Shannon for taking time out of your day to help us preserve this moment in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment