Sunday, May 9, 2010

Blessed

"I have been blessed,
And I feel like I've found my way.
I thank God for all I've been given,
At the end of every day.
I have been blessed.
With so much more than I deserve.
To be here with the ones that love me,
To love them so much it hurts.
I have been blessed."
Blessed by Martina McBride
I had a wonderful first Mother's Day! Stephen, Wrigley and Olive had beautiful flowers waiting for me when I got up this morning that they even arranged themselves! They are so pretty. We are going to get a special plant (I haven't decided exactly which one yet) for the front landscape that will be a reminder of our first Mother's day. My favorite part of the day was just getting to spend time with our little family. I never knew that I could love anyone or anything as much as I love our sweet little Olive. Her smile simply melts my heart and when she says "Mama" it just about brings tears to my eyes everytime! I am so delighted to be her mom. I pray daily that God will help me to be the mother that she deserves. Stephen and I both have wonderful examples of what a Mom should be, I just hope I can figure it out! Thank you Stephen, Olive and Wrigley for making my day so special. I love you!!







No comments:

Post a Comment