Thursday, April 8, 2010

Flower Power

Our good friends, the Berryhills, have this awesome tradition of taking pictures of their son, Alden, every year in the tulips at OU. We decided to steal their idea and do a few of our own. This was an interesting experience because really Olive was more interested in eating the grass and mulch than in smiling. Luckily, we were able to get a few good pictures!


I couldn't believe how big she looks in this picture! She was just sitting up on the bench like a big girl posing!
On Easter, we took her to my parents church because they also have beautiful tulips. I am a little crazy about tulips. I think they are such a beautiful flower. I have told the "lawn boy" that I really want some in our yard next spring. :) I am crossing my fingers that tulips will fit into the master landscaping plan! Here are a few of those pictures from Dano and Honey's church.
This one isn't in the tulips, but it makes me smile. Two words: Pure Joy!!

Thanks to Cindy Wilson for sharing the tutorial with me from www.barefootinthekitchen.blogspot.com, I was able to make the little dress she is wearing. It is a onesie dress, which is basically a dress sewn onto a onesie and it is VERY simple! Thank you Cindy!

1 comment:

  1. Love love love the dress! You did so good! The pictures are so good and she is too cute!
    PS...thank you so much for the Taggie blanket...Salyer loves it and was so excited to get a gift from his future girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete