Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Special play date

On Monday, my friend Anna had us over for a playdate. It was so much fun! Bethany was there with her boys, Nolan and Salyer. And our friend Amanda was in town from California with her son Parker. It was a BHS class of '99 impromptu kiddo reunion! :) It was great to see everyone! We had lunch and then the big kids played while Salyer and Olive hung out with the grown ups while we chatted the afternoon away. I feel so lucky to have such amazing friends who have been a part of my life for so long. I love that now our kids will be friends. I wish they would all move to Norman, so they could all go to school together. But, I know that won't happen.


Olive and Salyer playing on the floor. I think Olive is trying to cheer him up.

Luke (2), Nolan (4) holding Salyer (3 mos.) Avery (4) holding Olive (4 mos.) and Parker (9 mos.)
Nolan wanted to hold Olive and is so happy!

Avery is the "little mommy" of the group and took good care of Olive.

Thank you Anna for having everyone over! I hope we can do it again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment