Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas with the Youngs

Due to the weather, we didn't get to have Christmas with my family on Christmas day. So, everyone came down today. We had a delicious breakfast and the opened presents while Olive napped. When she got up, she got to open her presents and there were a lot! I didn't do a very good job taking pictures, but here are a few that I have. Honey, Auntie M and Granny all got pink snuggies. I think they could easily be on the commercial. Can't you just hear the tune "Put on your snuggie"...Olive is so lucky to have so many people who love her and want to spend time with her. She loved opening her presents and playing with everyone. This is her very special stocking that Granny made for her. We are so thankful that Granny took the time to make it for her. We love it! "OOOHHH!! It sings!"I have a feeling this sign will be hung on our front door when she goes into middle school!
She loved the paper the best.

She got her very own Home Depot project apron. This way she will stay nice and clean when she works on special projects with Dano. Speaking of special projects, Dano made her the most adorable "olive" step stool, but for some reason I didn't get a picture of it. I will post one soon. It is so special.

Books! Books! And more books!Showing Honey my new silly faces and making her laugh!

Giving love to Dano and Auntie M

Thank you Dano, Honey, Granny, Auntie M and Uncle Isaac so much for coming down for Christmas! We loved getting to spend the day with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment