Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Morning

I ordered Olive's Easter dress from SheShe Made and I loved it. I was so excited to get it in and try it on her. Then, she FREAKED OUT! She hated it! She was ripping the sash off trying to get the dress off. We tried it on every night this week to practice...and every night it was the same reaction. I was so worried this morning when we went in to get her dressed. I told her that we were going to put her "pretty dress" and she beamed. She put it on and started swaying saying "pretty!" It must have been an Easter miracle! I was so happy! We tried to take a few pictures before leaving for church this morning.
Daddy and Olive
Mommy and Olive
This was the best we could get at church. She wasn't exactly in the picture taking mood.
Luckily, she was a little more into posing with her eggs when we got home.



Thank you Dano and Honey for my special dress and shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment