Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Olive is a very lucky little girl to have such a great Daddy! The day she was born, she was having some breathing problems and had to be taken to the nursery almost immediately. We were only able to hold her for a few minutes. I remember as they were wheeling her out, Stephen was standing in the middle of the room and he looked at me and said "Who do I go with?" I was very sick, but of course, I told him to go with her. He was able to stay with her while they messed with her and then gave her a bath. He could just talk in her ear and it instantly calmed her down. It still works to this day! She is daddy's little girl!

She is a little bigger now, but she still thinks her Daddy hung the moon! When he walks into the room, she totally freaks out. It is the sweetest greeting in the whole world.

"Here Daddy, I got you a card."

"And I got you a new patio umbrella too!"

Happy Father's Day Stevie! Thank you for working so hard for us all the time. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment