Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Honey!

Today was Honey's birthday! I took the afternoon off from school and Olive and I went to her work to surprise her. And would you believe that I didn't take any pictures??!! What was I thinking?!! Honey was so excited to see us standing in the lobby when she came down the hall! We went to Cuppies and Joe, a cute little cupcake place, to get a birthday cupcake. It is a darling place and we would have been able to enjoy it so much more if a certain little friend wouldn't have had the ultimate meltdown over not getting to hold the entire cupcake. When we left there, we went to spend some time with Dano. Honey, we know it wasn't the ideal birthday, but we hope you enjoyed it as much as we did! Happy Birthday!! We love you!
This is one of my favorite pictures of Olive with Dano and Honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment