Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day of Fun With Dano!

Dano came down to have lunch with us and enjoy the sunshine! We had a yummy lunch and then headed over to the First Baptist park. Olive loved showing Dano around.
"This is how you climb, Dano."

"Ride!"

I think this is the sweetest picture!! "Wheeeee!!!"
Our little dare devil went across the wobble bridge...
and down the slide on her knees!

We had such a fun time at the park Dano! Thanks for playing with us!
On a totally different note, we had this really boring corner in our back living room that has been bothering us for a while. I knew that I wanted to put some framed pictures of Olive up, but I hadn't gotten "inspired" quite yet. Monday Olive and I stopped in Gordman's and I think the frames were calling my name! It looks much better, don't you think?

Before
After

No comments:

Post a Comment