Friday, May 24, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Everyday I still wake up amazed that God chose me to be Mommy to these two precious blessings!  I don't know how I got so lucky! I can't believe he trusted me with these gifts, but I am so so thankful.  Being a Mom is the hardest job I have ever had, but it is also the best job I have ever had!  I love these little ladies with every ounce of my being and I can't imagine life without them!  I didn't know I could love anyone as much as I love these ladies! Thank you for making me a Mommy! 
Mother's Day was a great day filled with love, snuggles, church, pictures, playtime at the park and lots of fun!

 Honey joined us for Muffins With Moms at church!

 Stephen was so thoughtful and got me beautiful flowers and a book I have been wanting.  When we were leaving church, Olive drug Honey across the parking lot to pick this beautiful flower for me and then insisted on doing my toes "pink sparkles like a princess".  These things meant the world to me because she was being so thoughtful!  And I had my toes like this for almost a week because I simply didn't have time to "fix" them! 
So thankful for my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment