Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Backyard S'mores

Last weekend we decided to make s'mores in the backyard.  I am a BIG fan of s'mores and I will make up excuses for us to make s'mores...Oh! It's Saturday, I think we should have s'mores.  What can I say?  I love them!  Daddy fired up the fire pit and our stomachs started growling!

 Olive wanted to help, but didn't want to actually touch the hanger, which from a safety perspective, is probably better anyways!
 "Hey Mom, I know you said that it is good all smooshed together, but I think I want mine separate." 



 Olive enjoyed the s'more ingredients and Stephen and I enjoyed the final product!
 Even Wrigley enjoyed the evening. Well, she retreated to the grass with a moan after being scolded several times for trying to eat the marshmallows.
And you can't eat s'mores without having a little evidence left on your mouth!
 
What a S'more-tastic evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment