Friday, May 11, 2012

These Are The Days

I truly feel like Olive is growing up before my eyes these days!  Every morning when she wakes up she is just a little bit bigger, smarter, more aware and more amazing.  The other night at supper, I asked her when she had gotten so big, to which she responded "On Tuesday".  And I think she was right.  I can't even describe how grateful I am for my current job which allows me the flexibility to be with her more and to be home with her 2 days EVERY week.  I feel like I have been given the opportunity to truly experience watching her grow and change.  Yesterday she wanted to go to the park, so I packed a picnic lunch, loaded the stroller and off we went.  This simple trip to the park was almost a magical experience and it really made me realize how blessed I am to have this precious time with her.  She makes me laugh and blows me away with what she comes up with.  I am so thankful for these days!





No comments:

Post a Comment