Saturday, February 27, 2010

So Cool...

Olive got some cool new shades this week. The best part is that she leaves them on! We spent some time outside "helping" Daddy take down the Christmas lights. (Yes, I said Christmas lights, we had a goal for them to come down before March 1st. In our defense, we have been a little busy and stressed, but I know the neighbors are grateful!) She kept them on the whole time we were outside. I think she is going to be like her Mommy and need sunglasses at all times. Here she is trying them out for the first time.


"I am really cool!"
This is her serious face.

When she leans forward they fall down, here she is wearing them like Kimi. :)




1 comment:

  1. Danee!

    She is adorable! =) I love her giant smile and expressiveness! I hope all is well with you friend!

    Love,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete