Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Special Birthday Week!

This year I had decided not to have a birthday, but my family and friends decided otherwise. We basically celebrated for a straight week.
Tuesday night, we celebrated my "Birthday Eve" with my family. We had a yummy dinner at Kona Ranch. We didn't take many pictures, but here are a few.
Auntie M, Mommy, Olive and Dano
Daddy, Olive and Mommy
Olive really enjoying her teddy grahams! Happy Birthday Mommy!

On my actual birthday, we had a delicious dinner at home and a yummy cake! I was so excited to open my present...

The rest of the pictures are taken with the new Canon Rebel!!
Stephen got my cake at Dara Marie's (points for him!)
There are 4 candles, one for each member of our family.

Make a wish!
Then on Friday at school, my wonderful team coordinated a special Good Morning Eisenhower in honor of my birthday. This was so thoughtful and special! Olive and Stephen came to school to be a part of it too!




Deanna, Molly and Grady came for the celebration too!

I feel so blessed to have such amazing friends and family! Thank you for making this transition into a new decade a little easier! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment