Tuesday, August 6, 2013

You are 4!

Olive,
   Today was the day you have been waiting for and counting down to...you turned 4!  I really can't believe it has been four whole years since you entered our lives.  You have made every day better.  I know I have been telling you that I wanted you to stay 3 forever, so much so that you started telling people when we were out and about that you were 3 and your Mommy never wanted you to turn 4.  I have to say that I don't want you to turn 4, I want you to stay little and innocent forever.  But, I can't wait to see all that God has planned for your future.  I know that it is more than I can even dream for you.  You are such a fireball and I know he is going to use you in ways and for jobs that only you can fulfill.  Your spunky attitude, cheerful spirit and love for others are such valuable gifts and we are so proud of these characteristics that you have!  You blow me away daily with the clever things that you say and melt my heart when you give me millions of kisses and tell me that you can't stop because "you love me SO much".  I hope that you always know that I love YOU so much.  More than I can even describe. Thank you for all of the love, laughter and joy you bring into our lives.  I pray everyday that I can be the kind of Mom that you deserve and that God intended for me to be.  I pray that we will be able to guide you in the way that you should go and that you will use all of your wonderful gifts for good.  I love you the most. And I am so proud to call you mine.  Happy 4th Birthday sweet girl!  Love, Mommy    


No comments:

Post a Comment