Monday, December 10, 2012

It's A Girl!

We had our ultrasound 2 weeks ago at 20 weeks, 5 days. Sweet Baby was so cooperative during the ultrasound and flipped right over to show us she was indeed a girl!  Olive was thrilled!  We can't wait to welcome this sweet little lady into our lives!  I mean, seriously, look at that precious profile!
 Love this picture of her precious feet! 
I am currently 22 weeks pregnant!  I can't believe how fast this is flying by!  I am finally feeling pretty good all of the time and I (Knock on wood!) haven't had to take nausea medicine in over a week!  Hallelujah!  At the ultrasound, the baby weighed 11 ounces so the tech speculated that she would be born a little bigger than Olive was!  We are so excited to see the similarities and differences that they have.  I can't imagine having another child exactly like Olive, but at the same time, I can't imagine one any other way!  We are still in the process of figuring out a name, which is such a huge task!  With Olive, it was pretty easy. This time we are pretty solid on a first name, but just can't find the perfect middle name.  Hopefully we will make a decision soon so we can stop calling her Quatro! 

No comments:

Post a Comment