Thursday, August 22, 2013

4 year old painting

Every year around her birthday, Olive has done a painting.  She has become quite the little artist these days and has begun paying more attention to details when drawing and painting so I knew this year's painting would be a little different.  We talked for a few days about what she wanted to paint and she insisted on a mermaid.  I was honestly a little concerned because I wasn't sure how it would turn out and since I try not to interject too much on this project, I was worried.  But she worked really hard and it turned out great!
 She picked out all of the colors herself and got to work!
 Here are years 1-3 and this year's! I love how you can see how much she has developed just by looking at the paintings. 
 "Katie The Mermaid" by Olive Link  
August 2013
now proudly displayed on her bedroom wall next to the others.  I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment