Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Today is the day!

Dear Nora Kate,
     Today is the day you are set to enter this world! We can not wait to meet you! We are all so curious about you. What will you look like? Your sister says you will have pink and purple hair and pink and purple eyes. We are hoping she isn't right! What will your personality be like?  Having to be induced makes us wonder if you will be laid back and do things on your own time!   So many unknowns that will be answered in a matter of hours. I wrant you to know that despite all of the unknowns, one thing we know for sure is that we already love you so much we can't stand it! We have been waiting for you for 40 weeks! We pray that God will bring you into this world uneventfully and for the bright future he has for you! We are already blessed to know you are coming and can't wait to see your precious face!



Dear Olive,
      Today your life will be forever changed. I have to admit I have felt somewhat sad for you that the life you have known for the last 3.5 years will no longer exist. I know it will only get better, but I'm a little nervous for you.  You have talked so much about how much you love Nora Kate and you hug and kiss my belly and I know you will feel the same way when she is here! You are going to be such a good example of kindness, compassion and energy! I can't wait to see you take on this new role of big sister! We are so proud of you!   Love, Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment